Monday, January 21, 2013

Money Saving Monday- Week 6

Welcome Back! I finished my weekly shopping early this week, boy does it feel nice! I came in under my budget too!! Woohoo!! Here's what I got this week at Giant Eagle!


I ended up with 8 packages of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, 2 containers of Daisy Cottage Cheese, and 6 microwaveable cups of Uncle Ben's Chicken Flavored Rice. 

Daisy Cottage Cheese was on sale for $1.99, I found coupons for .50 off one in my coupon binder which doubled will take $1.00 off. Each cottage cheese was only .99 cents!


These Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips were BOGO. They came out to $1.99 each and with a .55 cent off coupon doubled, I paid only .89 cents per package. These guys are heading straight to the freezer! 


The Uncle Ben's cups of Rice are regular price at $1.00 each. I had coupons for $1.00 off 2. These ended up being only .50 cents each. Love the ease of these for lunches at work!

My total for all of these items was just $12.10. Just remember these deals are only good through this Wednesday, January 23rd.

Looking forward to next weeks sale starting January 24th??? Go here to print out the Chex Mix and Hormel Chili coupons! You will be able to get the Chex Mix for free and Hormel Chili for just .45 cents a can!! Make sure to print them ASAP, before you know it these coupons will be gone!!

Happy Shopping!!

XOXO-
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment