Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Money Saving Monday- Week 3

Welcome back for Monday Saving Monday Tuesday. The holidays have certainly put a bump in our normal everyday schedule. They put a bump in post office schedule as well...it took 6 days for my coupons to arrive in my mailbox. Let's hope we all get back on track now that the Holidays are over! 

 Did you make any New Year resolutions? I'm hoping to have a less is more kinda year...less stress, less spending, less weight. I'll keep you updated on my status along the way! I wish everyone a healthy, happy, and unforgettable 2013! 

 Lets get to the goods........

This week I not only added some goodies to our basement pantry but also to our deep freezer.


Super Pretzel's were on sale for $2.00 at Giant Eagle. I had coupons for $.50 off 1- which doubled to be $1.00 of 1. I bought 10 boxes for a total of $10.00.


Betty Crocker Instant potatoes were on sale for $1.00 each. With a $.50/2 coupon doubled these came out to just 50 cents a box. I stocked up with 10 for a total of $5.00. 

I stuck to my budget of $15.00 this week and got 20 new items to add to our stockpile! I've already checked out the new ad starting Thursday, I'll be stocking up on spaghetti sauce, Chef Boyardee, Green Giant Frozen Veggies along with a few other goodies. Be sure to stop back next Monday for all the details of my shopping trip!

Clean, Organize, Decorate has a Facebook page!! Make sure to head over and like it! Look for a giveaway later this month, all details will be posted on our Facebook page only!

XOXO-
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment