Sunday, December 23, 2012

Money Saving Monday- Week 2

It's so hard to believe that in the blink of any eye Christmas 2012 will be over and we will be making resolutions for the New Year. As excited as I get to put up the Christmas decor I get even more excited to take it back down. I love the look of clean and organized, and all the Christmas decorations just put my mind into clutter overdrive. Just 2.more.days and it will all be back down :)

I found some great deals this week to fill our basement pantry and deep freezer, cant wait to share!!


If you want the details of how I stock my pantry on a $15.00 weekly budget, click here. This week we ended up with 9 boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese, 8 boxes of Stove Top stuffing, and 6 packages of Johnsonville breakfast sausages.


These breakfast sausages ended up being $1.00 a piece after coupon at Giant Eagle this week. They were on sale 2/$5.00, and I found .75 off 1 coupons which doubled to $1.50 off each.  Ebay is a great source for unique coupons that are not found on the normal clipping service sites.


Macaroni and Cheese was on sale at Giant Eagle for $1.00 a piece. My coupon was for $1.00 off 3. Total after coupon is .67 cents each. I bought 9 for a total of $6.03. (Target also had Mac & Cheese for .99 this week)

 
I bought 8 boxes of Stove Top for $1.00 each at Target. My coupon was for $1.00 off when you buy 2. The boxes came out to be .50 cents each after coupon. My total for all 8 was $4.00.
 
So while I did spend $16.00 this week and went $1.00 over budget, I was still pretty proud considering the amount of items of got for that $16.00.
 
What goodies filled your pantry this week?
 
XOXO-
Kristi
 




No comments:

Post a Comment