Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cookies- Day 1- Reese Peanut Butter Cookie Cups

It's beginning to feel a little like Christmas around here. Shopping is in full swing, the decorations are up and my kiddos are full of excitement for good Ole St. Nick. As much as I dislike snow, it just doesn't feel like the Holiday season without it! So if we could get a few flurries from time to time, that would make it feel ALOT like Christmas around here!
 
I LOVE traditions, old and new.  So this year I created a brand spanking new one that I hope will carry on through the years with our family. Drum roll please.....The 12 Days of Christmas Cookies!  I had my kiddos give me a list of their all time favorite cookies and went to work searching pinterest for new recipes to add into the loop as well. We will bake a different type of cookie each day for the next 12 days. I'll feature our daily cookie right here on the blog. Without much ado, lets get started!
 
Our first cookie is one that is very famous around here, we've been baking and eating these for years! Not sure why I chose to make these first, since they are certain not to be around for long.
 
REESE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS

 
I've found a similiar recipe over at Shanty 2 Chic.
 
I should have made a double batch of this yummy goodness!!

This cookie is so easy to make and certain to make your belly happy! Add these into your Holiday baking- you will thank me later!
 
 
Happy Baking!!
 
XOXO-
Kristi
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment